Hutton Transport Limited was established in 1932 by the Hutton family, based in Uniondale, ON, near St Marys, ON. During the late 1960’s, they expanded their operations to include a terminal Bowmanville, ON. Today, they continue to operate from both locations, in what is now a proud 85 year history.
The company became part of the Grant Group of Companies when it was acquired by Bradley J Grant Investments in 2015, which is also a family owned and operated business.
Hutton is primarily a tank operation, specializing in dry bulk cement, cement bi-products, and the bagged cement markets. They control a fleet of heavy multi-axle trailers, operating primarily throughout Ontario, Western New York and Michigan.